My 7-year-old son Jojo said that he wanted to help me with my work “like, make a list on paper,” was his idea.
So I told him to make a list of things I could write about on my website.
Things to Blog About. By Jojo, age 7:
1. Write about the things you did and the places you go to.
2. You can tell what you like to eat and drink and how you make it. And even start a cooking class.
3. You can make signs and put them the things you should put on them is don’t dump trash on the ground, follow rules.
4. You can make stuff like artist. Be criative. Draw make wonder.
5. when me and dede get home to alabamha were going to play something fun you should write about that.
To everyone who has ever said, “I just don’t know what to blog about”, there you have it.
Write about the things you did and the places you go to.
Tell what you eat and drink and how to make it.
Blog about causes and rights and rules that you are passionate about.
Make stuff. Be CriAtive.
And when you play something fun, write about that.